Spring Festival Tickets
Discount Presale: Tickets are available beginning Monday April 2nd at 5 tickets for $1 (festival day tickets are 4 tickets for $1.) Tickets are need for all games, rides, food & drinks.
Purchase Tickets Online
Backpack Ticket Sales (April 2nd - April 19th) fill out the form below. Return to the school through your child’s homeroom. Please send cash or checks payable to Moore Elementary PTO. Tickets will arrive home in your child’s backpack within 1-4 school days.
2018 Spring Festival Ticket Form
Ways you can Help!
Volunteer for an hour or more at the festival (Family members can help too!) http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4fafaa2fabf58-spring6
- 5TH GRADE BOOTH SIGN UP (5TH grade students & parents only)
- Confetti Eggs: Please donate PRE-MADE confetti eggs (drop off in the PTO room).
- Donate to the Silent Auction: A silent auction item is something that is donated to the PTO to be bid on the day of the festival. If you have something you would like to donate email [email protected]
- Be a Sponsor: Any individual or business that would like to donate $50 or more to help buy game prizes and other expenses for the festival. Sponsor will receive recognition in our newsletter and the day of the festival. To be a sponsor go to https://moorepto.membershiptoolkit.com/store/product/DONATION-CUSTOM
- Donate Sodas: Donate 2-liter sodas for the ring toss. Sodas may be brought in starting April 16th, please put sodas in the PTO room.
- Donate Desserts: Donate desserts for the cake walk, the treats can be homemade or store-bought (cookies, bags of candy, cakes or brownies) starting April 16th. Please put desserts in the PTO room.
- Donate Can Sodas: Any fill cans of soda that you can donate so we can sell at the festival can be dropped off in the front office with your child’s name and teacher on it ( to receive 2 tickets for SF for each pack).
Thank you to our Sponsors!